Advanced Technology and Techniques
We live in a time when technological advancements happen at such a fervent pace that innovations have changed the way we get things done in just about every industry you can think of. The water restoration industry is no exception. SERVPRO of Bartow County utilizes only the most effective and reliable equipment on the market from brands like Delmhorst, DRI-EAZ and Phoenix Restoration Equipment, to safely and quickly dry your home or business. We also field some of the most highly trained technicians in the Bartow County area. We use the IICRC S500 Water Damage Guide as our practical standard which incorporates the field of psychrometry (psychrometry involves the manipulation of temperature and relative humidity to remove moisture and dry a property quickly and effectively).
If your home or business has water damage and you are in need of some assistance, call SERVPRO of Bartow County - 24/7 Emergency Water Removal and Restoration
Moisture Detection and Measurement Equipment
Scientific drying principles rely upon specialized equipment to detect, measure, and monitor a property’s moisture levels. Recent advances, like infrared cameras, can help us detect water through a wall, ceiling, or floor.
- An infrared camera may be used to identify water location for thorough water removal.
- Sensitive moisture detectors, hygrometers, and other meters measure the extent of moisture saturation
Water Extraction Equipment
Powerful extraction equipment speeds the drying process by removing the bulk of the water from your home or business.
- Submersible and gas-powered pumps for continuous pumping of high-level water.
- Truck-mounted and portable extraction units perform efficient water removal.
Industrial strength air movers and dehumidifiers are needed to remove the remaining moisture from ceiling, walls, and floors of your home or business. Proper drying helps to prevent swelling and warping of floors, walls, and furniture.
- High-speed air movers causes moisture to evaporate at a faster pace
- Industrial grade dehumidifiers pull the water vapor from the air.
Odor Removal and Deodorization
Water and fire damage often causes powerful odors. The machines we use remove airborne contaminants and control the air quality during the restoration and cleanup process.
- Air scrubbers
- Thermal foggers and deodorization agents
Sanitizing Agents, Germicides, and Anti-Microbial Treatments
The use of OSHA-approved cleaning agents may be needed to clean and remove odors and/or contaminants on your property.
- Deodorization products control odors from excessive moisture.
- Disinfection products stop the growth of bacteria, fungi, mildew, and other harmful microorganisms.